Friday, February 18, 2011

Jessica Alba Got Pregnant... Congratulation!!!!

owner



Jessica Alba has announced today that she is pregnant with her second child.

The 29 year old actress made the announcement via her Facebook page this afternoon. Alba has a two year old daughter, who is hoping for a little sister.

“It’s been a while since I’ve been on FB & I thought I would drop in to let you all in on some exciting news.”

She continued to say that both her and her husband, Cash, are thrilled and wanted to tell fans directly rather than wait until it comes out through other channels.

“I appreciate the love and support you gave through my first pregnancy,” she said. “I will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day. Jess”


(p/s: I said an actress with baby in the belly is the most beautiful person...SAY NO TO ABORTION!  lol)  

1 comment:

  1. SO SWEET.... BARU JE SEMALAM MENGKAGUMI BADAN DIA DALAM LITTLE FOCKERS. SUKER LA....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...